By accessing or using the website, you indicate that you have read and understand this Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by it. You must accept the terms in order to use the Web site. This Term and Conditions may periodically change without notice, so you should check it before every attempt to use the website.
You agree that you will not use the website for any illegal purpose. In addition, you agree that:
1. you will not harvest, collect, or otherwise use contact information made available on the website for the purpose of sending unsolicited improper communications,
2. you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website or the servers and network associated with the website;
3. you will not use the website in any manner designed to degrade the performance or functioning of the website, including, without limitation, launching Denial-of-Service ("DoS") attacks against the website.
"AM" law firm claims a copyright in its works presented at this website. “AM” law firm authorizes you to view, copy, download and print “AM” law firm’s documents on this website, subject to the following conditions:
1. The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes.
2. The documents may not be modified.
The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document: "© Copyright 2013 AM Law Firm″. All Rights Reserved.” “AM” law firm’s documents available from this web site are protected by the copyright laws of the Republic of Armenia and international treaties.
Reproduction, copying or redistribution of materials on the "AM" law firm's website for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of "AM" law firm. To obtain permission to copy portions of this site, please send email to email@example.com
"AM" law firm's trademark and trade name identify "AM" law firm's products and services and let the public know the source of those products and services. You may not use "AM" law firm's trademark and trade name under any circumstances without our prior written authorization. Mass media is an exception.
In addition, you may not use "AM" law firm's trademark and trade name,
1. in a non-"AM" law firm's service name or publication title;
2. in, as, or as part of, your own service or trademarks;
3. to identify products or services that are not "AM" law firm's;
4. in a manner likely to cause confusion;
5. in a manner that implies inaccurately that we sponsor or endorse, or are otherwise connected with, your own activities, products and services;